imeritalia.it keeps some Personal Data of its own Users
Data is collected by Imer srl – Zona Industriale, S.N.C. 73024 Maglie (Le)
Type of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by imeritalia.it, indipendently or by third parties, there are: Cookie, Usage Data, Name, Surname, Email.
The Personal Data can be freely provided from the User or, in case of Usage Data, authomatically collected while using imeritalia.it.
Unless otherwise stated, all the Data requested from imeritalia.it are obligatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it could be not possible for imeritalia.it provide the Service. In case imeritalia.it indicates some Data as optional, the Users are free not to communicate these Data, without any consequence on the avaibility of the Service and its operativity.
Should the Users have doubts on which Data are obligatory, please contact the Data Controller of Imer s.r.l by calling 0836 423507 or sending an email to .
The User assumes responsability of the personal Data got from third parties, published or shared through imeritalia.it and guarantees to have the right to disseminate them, make free the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and Place of processing the collected Data
Methods of Treatment
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures aimed at preventing the non authorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of imeritalia.it (administrative, commercial and marketing staff , lawyers, system administrators) may have access to the data and external parties (like technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) . Anyway, the updated list can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal Basis of the Processing
The Owner processes personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- The User has given consent to one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process personal Data without the User’s consent, until the User objects (“opt-out”) to this treatment. However it is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of personal Data.
- The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-c0ntractual measures;
- The Processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subjected;
- The treatment is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest for the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner;
- The treatment is for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties..
Anyway, it is always possible to ask to the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify if the treatment is based on the law required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are treated by the Data Controller’s operational offices and in any other place where the parts involved in the treatment are located. For further information, contact the Data Controller.
The User’s personal Data could be transferred different from the one the User stays. In order to obtain further information on the treatment’s place, the User can refer to the section related to the details on the personal Data’s treatment.
The User has the right to get information on the legal basis of the Data’s transfer out of the European Union or to an International organization of public international law or consisting of two or more Countries, like for example the ONU, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refers to the respective section of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the contacts indicated at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- The Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, The Data Controller may keep the personal data longer until this consent is revoked. Furthermore the Data Controller may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, the rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of processing the collecting data
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes. Statistics, to Contact the User and business purposes.
In order to get further detailed information on the treatment purposes and on Personal Data concretely relevant for each purposes, the User can refer to the related sections of this document.
Details on the Processing of Personal Data
The Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
To contact the User
Contact Form (imeritalia.it)
The User, by filling in with her/his own Data the Contact Form, consents to their use, to answer to information requests, of quote or of any other kind of request indicated by the form’s heading.
Personal Data collected: surname, email and name.
To register the User
Registration Form (imeritalia.it)
The User, filling in with his/her own Data the Registration Form, consents to their user to respond to registration requests in order to have access to reserved catalogues or of any other kind indicated from the form header.
Personal Data collected: surname, email and name.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics with IP anonymized (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a service of web analysis Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the collected Personal Data in order to track and examine the use of imeritalia.it, to fill in reports and share them with other Google’s services.
Google could use the Personal Data in order to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network. This integration of Google Analytics make your IP address be anonymous. Anonymization works by shortening, within the borders of the States member of the European Union or in other Contries adhering to the agreement on the European Economic Area, the Users’ IP address. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google server and abbreviated within the United States.
Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage Data.
The Users may exercise certain rights in reference to the data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular the User has the right to: :
- Withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their personal Data previously expressed.
- Oppose the processing of their data. The User may object to the processing of his/her Data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to oppose are indicated below.
- To have access to his/her own Data. The User has the right to get information about the Data used by the Data Controller, about determined aspects of the treatment and to get a copy of the Data.
- Verify and ask for rectification. The User can verify the rightness of their Data and ask for the update or correction.
- obtain the treatment limitation. In certain conditions, the User can ask for the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- Obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When occur certain conditions, the User can ask for the cancellation of his/her own Data on behalf of Data Controller.
- To receive his/her own Data or have them transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive his/her own Data in structured Format, commonly used and readable by common device and, if technical possible to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the data are processed with authomatized instruments and the treatment is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a part of or on contractual measures related to it.
- To propose a complain. The User can propose a complain to the authority for the control of the personal data protection.
Details on the opposition right
When the Personal Data are treated for the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, the Users have the right to oppose to the treatment for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes can oppose the treatment without giving any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for marketing purposes direct to the Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your Rights
In order to exercise the User’s Rights, the Users can direct a request to the contacts indicated in this document. The requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on the Treatment
Defense in Court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in Court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of imeritalia.it or related services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to reveal the Data by order of the public authorities.
System Log and Maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, imeritalia.it and any third party service could collect the system Log, that is, files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information related to the personal Data’s treatment can be requested in any moment to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Answer to the request “Do Not Track”
imeritalia.it does not support the requests “Do Not Track”.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Owner will collect the user’s consent again, if necessary.
Legal Definitions and References
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information, that directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information including a personal identification number makes a natural person identified or identifiable constitutes personal Data.
These are information authomatically collected through imeritalia.it (also from third party applications integrated into imeritalia.it), including: the IP addresses or computer domain names used by the User that connects with imeritalia.it, addresses in notation URI (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the server from the response (successful, mistake, ecc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and of the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent in each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted the parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT envinronment. .
Whoever uses imeritalia.it who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The one to whom the Personal Data refers to.
Responsible for the Treatment (o Responsible)
The Data Controller (or Controller)
The natural or legal person, the public authority , the service or other authority that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes of the processing of personal Data and, including safety measures relating to operation and to fruition of imeritalia.it. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of imeritalia.it
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by imeritalia.it as defined in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
European Union (or UE)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union is extended to all the States members of the European Union and of the European Economic Area.
A small quantity of Data stored inside the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drafted on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including the art. 13 and 14 of the Regulation (UE) 2016/679.
- By Mail: Imer s.r.l. – via Zona Industriale, S.N.C. 73024 Maglie (Le)
- By phone: 0836 423507.
We will answer to all requests, questions or concerns within thirty (30) days.
Drawn up on 14/05/2020 – Regulation on the new law GDPR dated 25th May 2018
Imer s.r.l. – Zona Industriale, S.N.C. 73024 Maglie (Le).